Earn RM 30 when a friend uses your referral link to sign in as an investor and invests.
Click the 'Referral' button upon login,
copy the link to share with your friends.
Ensure your friends register with your personal referral link.
You and your friend will earn RM 30 each when they make a collective minimum investment of RM 1,000 within 60 days of registration.
Funding Societies is an online platform for SMEs owners to start or grow their businesses by providing access to funding from retail, angel as well as institutional investors. Like our name suggests, we are committed to improving societies in Southeast Asia, through funding worthy SMEs.
To invest with us you must be at least 21 years of age. If you do sign up and you are under the minimum age we will refund your deposited amount within 2-3 working days.
We accept investors from anywhere in the world as long as their are above our minimum age. However if you do make a transfer from a non-Malaysian bank you may incur charges from your bank.
Log in to your account from our mobile app.
Go to "Settings".
Tap on "Refer your friends".
From this page, you will be able to "Share" directly via your favorite apps for communication or copy the link and send to your friends!
Login to your Funding Societies account.
Click on the Funding Societies Logo.
Click on the circle that says 'Referral'.
Your friend can either click on the link to register which will automatically input the referral code for them or they can enter your personal referral code during the registration process.
Follow the steps below to setup up your first Auto Invest bot:
1. You can access the Auto Investment function by clicking on the Settings link on the top right corner.
2. Activate the Max Issuer Exposure feature to limit the amount of exposure that Auto Invest Bot invests into a single issuer which will be based on a percentage of your outstanding principal. This feature will only be enabled when your total outstanding principal is more than RM 1,000.
3. Click on the button to add an auto investment preference.
4. Select the Financing Type, Business Term Financing, Accounts Receivable Financing or Accounts Payable Financing.
5. You will need to choose your preference of industries, range of interest rate, the range of tenure and also the auto invest amount range you would like.
6. Once the settings for the Financing type has been chosen, click on 'Create'.
7. Your Auto Invest bot will then be created, and a notification will inform you of the time and date this Auto Invest bot will come into effect.
8. From your Settings page, you'll be able to see the settings chosen for all your Auto Invest bots created.
Note: Changes made to your auto-investment preferences when any financing term is up for Pre-CF will only take effect the next funding.
+65 6221 0958
112 Robinson Road
+603 2202 1013
Unit 15.01 & Unit 15.02,
Level 15, Mercu 3,
KL Eco City, Jalan Bangsar,
59200 Kuala Lumpur
+66 93 139 9721
No. 188, Spring Tower,
11th Floor, Phayathai Road,
Thung Phaya Thai Sub-district,
(+84) 913 302 910
2/F Sonatus Building,
15 Le Thanh Ton,
Ben Nghe Ward,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Registered with Securities Commission Malaysia.
Modalku Ventures Sdn Bhd 201601019329 (1190266X)
© 2020 Modalku Ventures Sdn Bhd. All rights reserved.
Funding Societies is a SME Digital Financing Platform registered with Securities Commission Malaysia. It does not fall under the jurisdiction of Bank Negara Malaysia. Therefore, financing products of Funding Societies should not be constructed as business loan, SME loan, micro loan, term loan or any other loans offered by banks in Malaysia and it is to be deemed as an investment note as defined in the Guidelines on Recognised Markets.
Disclaimer: All third party trademarks, product and company names are the property of their respective holders.